“Obliging, friendly and extremely helpful in...”
other travellers have booked this property
The loft room with extra length king size bed; a single bed can be added  for a child
The comfortable lounge with wood burner for chilly days and nights! The Loftroom's bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The comfortable lounge with wood burner for chilly days and nights!
The Loftroom's bathroom
The endless view from the loft room and adjacent terrace!
Overview of the bright and airy loftroom with walk through dressing room and TV
View to the terrace from the Loft room
The fabulous and robust Danish Morso wood burner ....keeps anyone snug on chilly days n nights!
Downstairs terrace where you'll be served a scrumptious breakfast, weather permitting
Overview of the edgily decorated lounge from the gallery upstairs!
The downstairs comfortable terrace.....
The Patio with Water feature
Recently renovated bathroom with walk in shower and tub
Renovated room with en suite bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Renedora1
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Obliging, friendly and extremely helpful in lovely accommodation”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We found the accommodation: just like home: very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Felt as if we knew them and would recommend to anyone.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Friendly and welcoming
Liked least: Perhaps a little out of the city BUT. did not affect our lovely stay.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
12 Nov 2016
Dear Kate and Robert,
Thank you for taking the time an making the effort to leave a review.
Of course hosting becomes a piece of cake when people like you turn up....easily pleased and appreciative.....you took the fact that we had no running water completely in your stride and you just came from the Kruger!
Many thanks and hope to see you again in the future!
Sonja & Gerd
Shammy M
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great House, Amazing Host.”
Reviewed 28 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Stayed at Sonja's place during our December vacation in South Africa. the house is lovely we were occupying both the upstairs and Garden rooms and they are both exceptional. The bathrooms are lovely and huge. We were treated like royalty everyday with a great breakfast full of choices in the morning on the outside terrace. The view of the city is beautiful from the terrace. Sonja the host is amazing she treated us so well with respect and my daughter loved her. She was always there to answer all our questions and help us with anything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the rooms are amazing
Liked least: tv is controlled in the living room
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
2 Jan 2016
Hi Shamiso,
Thanks for your comments!!!
So happy to read that you were happy........thanks for choosing our B&B!

Happy 2016

Sonja
Charlie P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome B&B with great view of Joburg”
Reviewed 14 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This BB was located away from public transportation but I rented a car from the airport which made it easy for me to get around. Joburg is very big so I recommend renting a car anyway.

I stayed here for an entire week and was treated like royalty. I was given my choice of breakfast options daily and my coffee cup never went empty.

I stayed in the private room upstairs which had access to a balcony that had a great view, a private bathroom, my own coffee pot, and a spacious bathroom. The room also had a television , I didn't spend much time watching television but it had every channel and a few American channels as well.

Overall, I was comfortable here, I kept the door open at night and no mosquitos or pest bothered me, I had Wi-Fi access(very important to me). The cool breeze felt great as well, at night and the stars and lights from the city were beautiful. My next trip to Joburg I will definitely be staying here again.

Liked best: The View
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
15 Oct 2015
Very glad you enjoyed your stay and you were a great guest to us....Charlie we will welcome you back with open arms
Sonja and Gerd
Stanmill1
Chicago, Illinois
“Lovely but lovely”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My traveling companion and I arrived in Johannesburg one day prior to our departing flight to Cape Town. I contacted Sonja less than 24 hours before our flight arrived. Sonja responded immediately also volunteered to provide the much needed transport service from the Airport to the condo. Sonja was a great hostess she gave us a very warm welcome, and made us feel at home. She even washed and provided temporary clothing after my luggage was delayed. The house is every bit as nice as it looks on the pictures it was very charming, quaint, and comfortable. The shower was also wonderful however, there were not many television channels to choose from. The price was right, the service nice I highly recommend this place.

Travelling group: Friends
12 Nov 2016
Hello Stanlea and Ken,
Just found your kind words now after a year.....i am surprised that I missed it.
Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to leave your comments.
Sorry we forgot to issue the remote, but since our late arrival back from the airport and early departure we did not think that the lack of the full TV programs was too much of a problem.
Hope to see you here again one of these days!
Sonja & Gerd
robyn2015...
Nelspruit, South Africa
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Clean accommodation. Shower would be good.
Private entrance a plus.

Liked least: televsion channels
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with pets
11 Dec 2015
Thank you for your honest feedback.....We took your suggestion to heart and a wonderful large walk in shower was installed as was a new vanity in the renovated bathroom.
All TV channels as per premium DSTV are available....will show you next time you stay....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing