Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
US$83
Trip.com
US$78
Hotels.comUS$83
eDreamsUS$92
getaroom.comUS$94
All reviews cape town room service business trip enjoyed my stay excellent service table mountain deaf disabilities conference convenience waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2021

It was really just not great. My arrival experience they were not able to find my booking, there was no offer to help with my bags. There was a great deal of noise outside the room in the hotel with teenage boys sports teams staying there and making a huge amount of noise. When moved to the other side of the hotel there was no school sports teams but there was BUILDERS next door building from 7AM to 7PM.

There was one nice staff member, along with the cleaning staff and kitchen staff but most of the other staff seemed uninformed and demoralised and some were actually arrogant such as the food manager.

Its dissapointing because this COULD have been a great stay if certain basic services were done well but they weren't, this is not a 7 star hotel so I was not expecting the red carpet but I really thought my experience would be better.

Date of stay: October 2021
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands .

Great that you enjoyed the hotel and it's location, tucked away in the leafy Southern Suburbs. Also, thank you for pointing out the great service from Elouise, housekeeping and the restaurant team.

The construction and noise across the road from the hotel, is unfortunately not in our control and we hope that this will end soon. I will be addressing the comments made around the service issues you mentioned, with the various department heads. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 15 September 2021

Being my second time at the hotel the room and service from hotel staff very friendly and welcoming ,however food experience was terrible for me and I do not think i will be able to eat there again no thanks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Miss Methi,

Thank you for taking the time to send us some feedback on you recent stay. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel as well as the friendly service from my team. I apologise for your dinning experience and will be taking this up with both the restaurant and kitchen teams. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
I hope to be welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

Just been in a 14 day quarantine in this excellent hotel.The food was excellent but the biggest positive were the amazing friendly caring staff especially Eloise the fantastic reception service manager,the best I have ever come across, so on top of everything it was impressive,a bright future for her I hope.As were in isolation it wss room service and was attended by an amazing intern student Nabeelah who will go far in her hotel career without a doubt.The covid protocols were followed to the letter,this is a must visit hotel in capetown..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Dear XYXXntn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your visit to the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed your recent stay. It was a long stretch and am thrilled that we made you as comfortable as possible. Thank you for highlighting the excellent service from our team, specifically Eloise and Nabeelah.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the ambassadors at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, I wish you the best of luck for the next few months and I look forward to welcoming you back when you return from your travels.

Warm regards,

Angus Spurr
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands

Reviewed 8 September 2021

I loved this hotel, surprisingly it was amazing thank you. Even though there is no view of the beauty of Cape Town the beauty of its people was felt. The receptionist on duty when I checked in made all the difference, Eloise takes customer service seriously and Abigail in the restaurant was very efficient, fast and friendly. The food was great, thanks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Claire,

We were delighted to read from your review that you had an amazing stay, tucked away in the leafy Southern Suburbs, and we also appreciate you pointing out the excellent service you received from our ambassadors. Thank you for the kind comments about Eloise and Abigail, I will be sure to pass these on.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and on behalf of all the ambassadors at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2021

This was not my first time staying at the park inn. The place was clean as expected and just as i remembered.
The staff is always very helpful and friendly.
My visits to the park inn is always a pleasant experience, i will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Angus Spurr, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Newlands, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Dear Corbinleehaupt,

It was great to have you staying with us again. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and send us some feedback. Thrilled that you enjoyed the excellent service from our friendly team and your stay, tucked away in the leafy Southern Suburbs.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warmest regards