All reviews sandton city bedroom apartment full kitchen great accommodation gautrain station yogurt minute walk hotel is located enjoyed my stay business trip reception units supermarket compound rosebank bath uber
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was our third time at GlenAlmond Hotel Sandton, for sure it is not the last time, we love the place, it feels like been at home. The location is top, few minutes walking from Mandela Square, the property is well managed, clean, quiet and above all, very good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NJBL-GLA, General Manager at Glenalmond Hotel Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review and we appreciated your feedback. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I loved staying here for 10 days over the Christmas period. I found the apartments clean, spacious and well furnished and with aircon, and cooking facilities it was the perfect place to have my family over for meals and to swim in the lovely pool. There is a breakfast area downstairs near the pool where they serve great breakfasts. I found all the staff friendly and caring, and nothing was too much trouble. They were very happy for me to have guests, not all hotels respond this way and I have traveled at lot. The apartments are very affordable and for what you get are great value for money. My friends and family who visited agreed it was great. I would definitely return here

Room Tip: I had the apartment above the coffee shop and it was quiet and very pleasant looking over the trees while sitting on the patio
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and kind words which will enable us to improve our services. We hope to see you again soon. We hope you spread the word and that you family and friends also come stay with us :-)

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Fairly average place to spend a night. Was there for work, spent two nights. Room was clean, and decently furnished. Only compliant would be that there wasn't really a good place to work at, the only table was round and glass, which wasn't great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and we have noted your concerns and suggestion. we are constantly trying to improve our services and hopefully your next stay will be better

Reviewed 22 December 2017

No aircon in the rooms, no room service, no wifi at all throughout our stay. The towels are smelling, the bed sheets are smelling. No sugar, 2 tea bags. Its ridiculous . I have never seen such before. The Wi-Fi issue is annoying. There no Wi-Fi and when I called they said its technical issue for the whole 3 days.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 76blessingr

Thank you for your review which will enable us to improve our services. May i take the liberty to dispel a few points you raised: there are aircons in ALL the suites located in each suite's lounge. the tea and coffee facilities are located in the kitchenette and not in the bedroom as is the norm in traditional type hotels. The Wifi interruption was due to construction workers in the area digging up a Telkom line which consequently interrupted internet services to the WHOLE area. We apologize for that however you will appreciate that it was out of our hands.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Overall I had a great stay, loved the cleanliness of my room and the self catering facilities provided. I also enjoyed interacting with the coffee shop staff during morning breakfast which made my meals a joy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Hello Ronald,

Thank you for your review and kind words which will enable us to improve our services. A great breakfast makes for a great day, so we are glad you enjoyed yours.