All reviewssandton cityapartments are spaciousliving roomfull kitchengreat accommodationgautrain stationperfect locationnelson mandela squareyogurtminute walkwalking distancehotel is locatedenjoyed my staybusiness tripreceptionunitssupermarket
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The staff were very pleasant. Location is good and the rooms are spacious. Great value for money. The pictures on the website are not the best, but its true.. I prefer having no suprises. The wifi speed was great as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018

My stay at the Glenalmond Hotel Sandton was very pleasant. The hotel staff was helpful and efficient. The room was spacious and equipped with all kitchen accessories. Breakfast was served in a luminous room, also possible on an open terrace. Within walking distance from large mall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The hotel is in the middle of Sandton city and adjacent to the shopping malls. Our Experience was Generally Very Good value for the money. As pointed earlier some of the bath towels are very tired and need to be retired.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel C
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed over 2 periods for 3/2 nights. Our first room was at the end furthest from reception. Wi-Fi was super sketchy if you could connect. 2nd day Wi-Fi died and didn't revive until we checked out. The power sockets had no power too. 2nd time we stayed, the bathroom door fell out of he hinge while opening it. Electric kettle didn't turn off by itself when boiling and the cover also was broken and fell off. If you need Wi-Fi to live, avoid this place. We had continental breakfast (cereal, toast and yogurt) for 2 mornings and we were charged R100 per person each day. Total ripoff. Other than these, there are nice seating areas in the rooms and staff are helpful and friendly. Rooms are also clean. You can hear the upstairs neighbours talking and walking in their rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Having stayed at Glenalmond a few times I'd say this trip was a definite deal breaker for me.

Check-in process was a bit slow, it takes a while for the gate to be opened when going in and out of the premises. BUT the dealbreaker for me was the poor hygiene. Got a rude awakening when I went to shower and got greeted by a giant stain on one of the towels (a stain of someone's menstrual cycle). I would post a picture but I don't think that's appropriate. I'm a hygiene snob and that was a dealbreaker that ended my relationship with Glenalmond.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple