US$101
US$115
US$102
Agoda.com
US$59
All reviewsecono lodgestay aginquality innroom was spaciouswe've stayedroad tripmicrowavevanitycleanlinessratesarizona
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

After almost 12 hours on the road I just want to rest. Unfortunately, this hotel is lacking in cleanliness. I don't require 5 stars, but I do require clean. My skin is literally crawling in this disgusting place. Bed sheets were stained and comforter had burn marks in non smoking room. The bathtub looks like the black mold has permanently stained the bottom. Overbed Lights were not plugged in upon arrival and barely work when plugged in. The other lights wouldn't turn on. I am not sure how it is acceptable to even charge someone to be present in such a place. I will never stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Clean enough. Check in was not so friendly. Choice Rewards program literature all over the reception area but we were told that they did not participate in that so it was up to us to make sure we got our points. The town was filling up so we were charged 150 for a king bed. Light next to bed was broken and almost electrocuted us. Paint peeling and chipping off ceiling. Toilet did not want to flush. Definitely overpriced on product and service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at Choice properties because they usually have good breakfasts, low pet rates, and pools.

In Kingman I stayed here because last year I'd tried the Quality Inn and didn't find it as good as others.

It's economical: no extra pillows, soaps or coffee maker. But it was a nice space and had a fridge and microwave n the room. The freezer worked to freeze water bottles for the day's travels. The bed was plenty comfortable.

The manager was quite friendly and helpful too.

We look for really cheap places as we're usually on n the road first thing. We've stayed in two other Kingman properties and this beat both.

By the way, it's right off 40/93 but you'd never know it. And there are an amazing number f services and restaurants in the block.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bea M
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We were charged $55/night with the pool out of service even though there was a hotel a block away for $39 with a nice pool! Our fridge didn't work, so we had to put bags of ice in it. The toilet had to be flushed 3 times to get paper down. You couldn't close the bathroom door because there was a thick, home-made threshold that was too big. There were painters running loud air compressors all day and a noisy highway next door. Pay more and stay somewhere else. The poor reviews are right. It's awful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mantle2be
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My wife and I have stayed here before and it was a pleasant experience. Not this time! When we pulled up for check in there was no one there and no one would answer the bell. Finally someone showed up and checked us in from a reservation with broken english and all on carbon copy because the computer check in was another thing that was out of service. The room was plain "at best" and the beds were horrible along with the thing they called breakfast. Nothing edible so we had to buy breakfast down the road! A few years ago here was a "nice experience" but this time was terrible and we will never stay again to save a few bucks. It is well worth it to stay down the road with a competitor.

Stayed: April 2017