“I wouldn't stay at this hotel again”
Review of Tri State Inn

Tri State Inn
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Kingman
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My son-in-law had reserved this hotel for us in a 2 queen size bed room and we were 3 adults and one 2 year old child. I had noticed that they had larger rooms that had 3 queen size beds so when we checked in I asked if they had one of those rooms available. This room cost more money than the 2 bed room. This room was not even connected to the original motel. We had to drive through an alley and parked. When we walked into the room, it had such a bad odor and the chairs were all stained. The rug looked like it hadn't been vacuumed or cleaned in years. The bathroom was disgusting. I was even afraid to sit on the beds. It reminded me of the Bates Hotel (Psycho movie). I went back into the office and told them we couldn't stay in that room and if they had any rooms that had been renovated. He said yes and took me to another room in the front rooms of the hotel. This room had been renovated, so we stayed in this room. I checked to see how many towels were in the bathroom. They only had 2 bath towels and 1 face cloth. I had to go into the office to ask for extra towels. I was looking for the ice maker to get some ice for our room, but found that you had to pay to get ice out of the ice maker. I have never stayed in a hotel where you had to pay for ice. These people should never have put anyone in the rooms in the alley. They definitely need to be renovated before anyone stayed in those rooms. They said they had free WiFi, but when I tried to get into the Wifi, it wouldn't let me. What ever you do, don't stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Whatever you do, stay in a room in the front of the motel. The bigger rooms in the back of the alle...
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ltlitalian

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Turned up kinda late in Kingman so was pushed for time to find a bed for the night, mistakenly ended up at this dump, and when I say dump I sure mean that, I am amazed that places like this are allowed to trade.
The room was filthy and grubby and the decor was well past its use by date and there were cockroaches running around the floor, the bathroom was just awful with the sink falling off the wall and the bathtub was a bloody disgrace.
My advice, find somewhere else at all costs, this place is complete disgrace, and that is a huge understatement!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank madjock2015
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This was the worst place imaginable
Started with the check in with very rude man
Hard time opening door it sticks but we should of turned around because the curtains were decaying from outside window view. We walked in to a room that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The toilet had nastiness all over and inside the tub I wouldn't put trash in and the floors and base boards were so dirty. The wall a/c unit was broken and it was so hot the sink faucet squirted water everywhere it needs to be condemned in so ashamed for not knowing where to stay and chose that place

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dj w
Reviewed 11 August 2016

There is not much to tell except avoid it at all cost. The bath tub was yellow with mold or something? The comforter was so dirty that one could not even touch it. The pillows were flattened out and incredibly dirty under the covers. Bed sheet and pillow covers were well laundered as a saving grace. It was supposed to be a pit stop for us two couples headed to vegas and since it was only $40 a night we thiught it would be okay to sleep in and leave in the morning..Bad decision. The window ac was antique and did not cool for ever. Seemed like all night we were scratching ourselves??? TV Remote did not work. Sincere advise to the owners is spend just a small amount of money in keeping the place clean and you will get better business that will compensate more than your cost to provide comfort. NEVER AGAIN.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank santosh n
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Well for under $40 a night I know you can't expect much but you could at least expect an a/c and a working toilet and clean bedding. The toilet overflowed over and over, the pillows had stains all over them, one was a left over pillow from someone's stay as it was a memory foam and nothing like the other pillows, the a/c was from 1967 and didn't work in 114 degrees. The room smelled like death. Just very very dirty and un cared for. The man was nice that checked us in but you really need to take mroe pride in your business and update and clean your rooms better.

Stayed: July 2016