1,557 results
All reviews hash browns grand canyon donuts best westerns real plates great breakfast great place to stay western hotels comfortable beds sitting area road trip train tracks great room staff was very friendly and helpful smoking room oysters night's sleep
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Good value, comfortable bed and consistently clean rooms. Easy access of of the interstate with a helpful staff to send you on the way. Have stayed there before and will stay there again. Parking in front of rooms helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on a cross country trip while relocating our family. Room 208 was perfect for a large family; 4 queen beds, breakfast included and best of all - pet friendly. The train yard is next door, but amazingly no whistles or noise. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

As a person of size I often find hotel rooms uncomfortable, not here. Chairs fit well shower was large and easy to get in and out of, very nice room. The free breakfast was fresh and had a large variety of items.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank LINDA A
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I stay here anytime I'm in the Kingman area. The entire property is very clean and well kept. The beds are extremely comfortable, LCD TV's & in room coffee (which is a must for me). The breakfast here is excellent also! This hotel isn't a 5 star resort, but is clean, comfortable, and affordable. I rated it 5 stars because its perfect for the average person traveling through the area looking for a place to stay, and I've never had any issues here.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My teenage son and I just spent 3 days at the King's Inn in Kingman, AZ. We absolutely LOVED it!

The hotel has lots of small amenities that make such a difference! There were full-sized bolsters on the beds - ceramic coffee mugs and real glasses in the rooms - three really nice pillows on each bed. And (two things I've never seen in any other hotel) a recycling bin in the room and a bathroom window!

The complimentary breakfast was to die for! Fresh make-them-yourself waffles, 4 types of cereal, yogurt, bagels, REAL scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns... I'm very picky about my scrambled eggs - if they're not fresh AND perfectly cooked, I won't touch them... and I loved these eggs. They were perfectly seasoned, too... no salt or pepper needed. The staff was spot-on keeping the dining area clean, too - no drip stood a chance against those gals!

And speaking of the staff - I've been doing 10-12 day annual road trips for about 10 years, and I have never ever met a friendlier staff at any hotel. I've stayed in everything from cut-rate flea bags to Vegas Strip hotels, and the staff at Best Western King's Inn beat them all, hands down. Even on Thanksgiving, when everyone would rather have been home with their families, the entire staff had smiles on their faces and friendly words for everyone. Even the contractors painting the outside of the building were smiling at people! I heard many, many guests commenting on the staff's friendly personality. Quite a few of those guests said they make a point of coming back to this hotel because they're treated so well and the staff is so nice.

Because my son is 13, he's too old to share a room with Mom, but too young to have his own. We booked the 2-bedroom "family suite" and it was perfect! Since we booked online late for Thanksgiving weekend, we had to choose a smoking room. I took a bottle of Febreze with us, anticipating a smelly room (being a non-smoker, even a little smoke is "smelly" to me). To my surprise, the room had barely any odor at all. I spritzed everything, and by the time we returned from dinner, the room was perfect! There was hardly any noise from anywhere in or out of the hotel. We didn't hear any traffic noise at all. Trains go by behind it, but the rumbling isn't any louder than the heater in the room. We spent 3 nights and I never heard a train horn except once, in the afternoon. There were dogs in rooms below us, and I KNOW they were making noise, but it couldn't be heard in our room (I heard the dogs when we went downstairs - otherwise, we would never have even known they were there.)

My son wants us to make this an annual trip, and stay at King's Inn every time. I think we just might do so.

Date of stay: November 2012