Three Rivers Lodge & Villa Anna Sophia(Vereeniging)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
  • Bar/Lounge
Agoda.com
All reviewshotel is locatedsafe parkingsun1toiletaccommodationbed
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Friendly staff, clean rooms, definitely no frills but very good value. No complaints. Safe parking like at all Sun1 hotels, willing to assist in any way possible. The rooms are still the original Formula 1 layout with the toilet inside the shower cubicle so everything gets wet.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear FireflyAfrica,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel and for sharing your experience.
Your comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The hotel is located near the main road which perfect for travellers who are not used to the area. The hotel is clearly identified which is a plus point. The staff is friendly and I was offered the opportunity to choose the non smoking room.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear 276morenam,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and your comments are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

When I checked in the receptionist asked me if I wanted to first look at the room. I wish that I had taken her advice before I paid!

I don't mind no frills accommodation but I was taken aback by the low bed and thin mattress, as well as the very small toilet and shower.

When the company I did work for in Vereeniging heard where I was staying, they were so horrified that they immediately made arrangements for me to stay elsewhere.

I didn't get a refund on the payment that I had made but I learnt a valuable lesson. When in doubt, always first look at the room before paying.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear terrir373,

Thank you for informing us of your recent experience at our Hotel.

We are disappointed to hear that our room didn't meet your expectations. Our rooms are designed with the budget conscious traveller in mind. We provide all the services required to ensure our guests have a good night’s rest, at a cost that is easy on their pockets.

Please accept our apologies once again.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The hotel overall is excellent, just minor changes to be amended that's all... The comfort for the value for money. The hotel is well situated and can attract many tourists. Kindly change those flat beds to normal ones. The quietness and the services offered impressed me indeed. Thank you for that and keep the standard up...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear josephboyboym,

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had to attend a wedding at a venue on the Vaal river (far from where we live) and needed safe, clean and affordable accommodation for one night. This hotel provided for all of our needs. We had a comfortable and safe night's sleep!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear pamelamaryv,