Honeycomb Guest House
US$104
US$98
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$147
The Benjamin(Durban)
US$114
US$109
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We had such a pleasant stay at Honeycomb. The room was lovely and very comfortable and the hospitality first class. Lovely sea views were just the cherry on top. Run by a lovely couple who treated us like family, we would recommend this B&B anyday.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nomad61Perth
Marq S, Owner at Honeycomb Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Hi there,
Glad you had a great stay.
We hope to see you soon again when you visit SA again.
Thanks for the review
Marq & Penny

Reviewed 2 December 2012

A big THANK YOU to Penny and her sidekick Marq for a great two week stay in Durban...

Our work there was stressful and coming "home" to the Honeycomb guest house made it all that much more bearable...

Probably the coolest Guest House I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many around the world..

Even if I was offered a 6 star hotel on my next trip to Durban --I would turn it down and ask to stay at the Honeycomb!!

So thank you very much again for all your kind and generous hsopitality!

Luke

Room Tip: All beds and rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Marq S, Owner at Honeycomb Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Hi there Luke,
It was a pleasure hosting you here at Honeycomb.
Thank you for your kind words.
We will see when you when you are next in Durban needing accommodation.
Kind regards
Penny and her 'Sidekick' Marq

Reviewed 28 January 2012

I stayed at Honeycomb Guest House just before Christmas. It's a great location in Durban, central to both the city and suburbs, with lovely views of the sea. The hospitality of both Penny and Marq was phenominal, they were very warm and welcoming, and I immediately felt at home. The room was spacious and the bed incredibly comfy, there's even a pool to dip in during summer. My best bit was definitely the breakfast (discovered Pepperdew salt!) and the only negative I could say is it's a tight driveway, but manageable, I'll definitely be staying again on my next visit to Durban - thank you for having me!

Room Tip: I was in a twin room which had ample space, and I imagine all the rooms are similar in space ratio to people. It was quiet even with the air conditioning on, I couldn't hear any traffic from outside.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kaitlin M
Marq S, Owner at Honeycomb Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2012

Hi there Kaitlin,

Reviewed 27 January 2012

We had a great stay here with the family. If you looking at going to Durban you have to try this place.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin R

Hi there Martin,

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have stayed at hundreds of B&B's all around the world and this has got to the best one ever. I have never felt at home, away from home as I did at Honeycomb Guest House. Marq and Penny are so friendly and accomodating. I have stayed in 5 star hotels that don't come close to this humble yet awesome Guest House.

Room Tip: All Rooms are Wonderfull
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business