Remember going to your grandmother’s home and seeing her old encyclopedias? Now, remember opening them up and the musty, moldy smell that permeated throughout the room? That is what this room felt like and smelt like.
- On beachfront
- Spacious Room
- Good Bed
- Decent Breakfast
- Restaurant downstairs has good “bunny chow”
- Staff (non existent or too overwhelmed to help)
- Phone didn’t work
- Wifi dodgy, at best
- Toilet ran all day, all night
- Neighbourhood is fine during day, but at night.... be on alert!
- Door was loose
- No safebox (when and where you need it most)
I am super upset at myself because this is the 1 hotel that I didn’t research in detail.