“Feel the heat”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I was surprised by the restaurant. It was s recommendation from a friend of my brothers.

My wife had the Lamb Rogan Josh which she says you must have with naan. Delicious. My brother had the Chicken Tikka Masala which was also very good. They both ordered medium, but were still surprised by the heat. My daughter had the Chicken Alfredo - so yes they even have some Italian. I just had the hot mutton bunny - cooked on the bone, with lots of tomato and onion flavor.

We ended the meal with kulfi and sooji with ice cream.

Service was good.

Definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank Julian N

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I all the way from Pietermartzburg have been enjoying for last + -15 yrs the delights prepared by this restaurant. Food is always freshly prepared and tasty. Under current ownership the premises has had extensive revamp to a most posh yet cosy setting. We have entertained both small n large groups here. We always left satisfied. If in durban an looking for indian or asian cuisine do head here.

1  Thank DrVidwanSingh089
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I have enjoyed eating at little india for last 10 years. Each meal is specially prepared with the added personal supervision of owner Gansen Naidoo. We have never had an occasion to complain, and food, service had been of the highest quality in Durban. We often travel up to 100 km to treat our families and friends with their exception preparations. A good Indian/ Asian meal? This is the venue!

1  Thank Nashil S
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located in musgrave , easily reachable area with good parking facility.
The decor is superb, staff well mannered. And most importantly the food is excellent.

1  Thank r L
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Best Indian food in durban , great service and friendly faces . Like their title , they provide you with an authentic Indian food of excellent quality and while you dine amidst a beautiful serene atmosphere.

1  Thank Aranya108