Beautiful hotel, stayed in suite 7 (request this if booking in advance). Unreal ocean views! Hotel literally on a cliff, over the ocean! All staff very courteous and professional. We had SBU served us mid afternoon, and (forgive me if wrong) I think amekala (young girl) serve us dinner and everything was brill. Food was excellent. Secure parking. Must have been low season as not too many other guests but all in all a lovely hotel for a night stay before we moved on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warm Indian Ocean waters playing at its feet, VIEWS Boutique Hotel & Spa is an idyllic paradise from which to unlock the secrets of South Africa's famed Garden Route. Perfectly situated, on a beach front dune on Wilderness Beach, offering panoramic beach and ocean views, a mere 20 minutes from George Airport. All suites offer 5 star qualities ranging from both sea or non-sea facing views , culminating in the stunning Penthouse Suite. Enjoy fine cuisine in our Restaurant, or relax around our roof top pool & cocktail deck with uninterrupted ocean views. Alternatively, find solace and relaxation in our award winning Views Spa & Gym offering 5 treatment rooms, a Tylarium Herbal Sauna, Vitality Pool and Moroccan-style Rasul Chamber and a wide range of cardiovascular equipment. Whether it is a wedding, a honeymoon or a special occasion, Views offers personalized service, unabashed luxury and elegance catering to the needs of the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Views Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Views Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Views Boutique Hotel Wilderness