The first time we went there was in February this year for my 75th birthday. In October we took our overseas visitors for a day out. It was a glorious day and the views from the dining hall were great. All meat dishes were tasty but my brother-in-law who is a vegetarian was a bit disappointed. There is not much choice for vegetarians and what is on offer is not traditional Indian but more of western style. I suppose one cannot expect a specifically Western restaurant to serve quality Indian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warm Indian Ocean waters playing at its feet, VIEWS Boutique Hotel & Spa is an idyllic paradise from which to unlock the secrets of South Africa's famed Garden Route. Perfectly situated, on a beach front dune on Wilderness Beach, offering panoramic beach and ocean views, a mere 20 minutes from George Airport. All suites offer 5 star qualities ranging from both sea or non-sea facing views , culminating in the stunning Penthouse Suite. Enjoy fine cuisine in our Restaurant, or relax around our roof top pool & cocktail deck with uninterrupted ocean views. Alternatively, find solace and relaxation in our award winning Views Spa & Gym offering 5 treatment rooms, a Tylarium Herbal Sauna, Vitality Pool and Moroccan-style Rasul Chamber and a wide range of cardiovascular equipment. Whether it is a wedding, a honeymoon or a special occasion, Views offers personalized service, unabashed luxury and elegance catering to the needs of the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Views Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Views Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Views Boutique Hotel Wilderness