Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
View deal
US$75
View deal
PricelineUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
Agoda.comUS$75
All reviews wilderness beach indoor pool super friendly hosts garden route equipped rooms excellent breakfast amazing views business trip family holiday one night stay perfect location fantastic stay sea view indian ocean comfortable bed enjoyed our stay newton
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Terrible to say the least, I was threatened for the cops to come and remove me from the premises when I was fightening with the owner for an immediate refund to move out. He was only supposed to have taken 50% payment but took all , I was nly to pay the other 50% when I move out...but he needed me to wait 3days for my refund. I recommend this business to close, this man is rude and racist too.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Newton Smit, General Manager at Wilderness Beach Resort & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

facts/ guest booked for one person/ asked her on whatsup to confirm/ she confirmed one person/ when she arrived had extra person with her/ informed her will be extra cost/ she said they will sleep on one bed/ told her does not work that way/reluctantly she agree to pay/ i deducted from her card on boking.com system/next morning 3 persons arrive for breakfast with no notice/ she sneaked extra person into room overnight/ against rules/ given to her on arrival/when confronted she refused to eat breakfast and insisted she wants to check out/ i refunded her full for one day stay on her card/ she wanted cach/ i told her we refund way you paid/ she very upset and rowdy disturbing other guess having breakfast/ i asked her to leave premises which she refused/ so i told her if she does not leave i would have no choice but to call cops/i left her in my office and returned making breakfast for other guests/ after while she asked my wife to open security gate to leave/ after breakfast when i returned to my office i noticed 3 set of room keys i left on my table missing/she was only person i office at time/i send her couple of messages to return keys to our premises/ no response/ value of remotes on keys R1400-00 ./ I tracked her to sedgefield saterday market/ i waited for her 2 hours to show up at her car/ i confronted her about keays and she took them out of her hand bag/ i refunded her in cash just to get my propery back and she agreed i can reverse refund from earlier that morning/she signed for cash and agreement/ guest follows no guest house rules and then she still stole from our property/maybe next time when she checks in to guest houses she must follow house rules/ i would ask guest maybe to be careful to accuse somebody of racism after you stole property from guest house/

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Beautiful views. Really enjoyed my stay at Wilderness Beach Resort & Apartments.
friendly staff and great Breakfast. Close walk to the beach. Close to wilderness city center and many great restaurants

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2021

We enjoyed evert moment of our stay at this resort. The personal touch of Newton and Sonja is seen in every detail, from the comfortable beds to the excellent breakfast

The view and privacy made it the ideal beach holiday - even in lockdown!

Thank you so much, we will see you again

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Newton Smit, General Manager at Wilderness Beach Resort & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Goo day/ thank you for kind words/ you are such nice easy guests to host/ we enjoyed having you as guests/ see you soon
Stay safe and healthy

Reviewed 23 March 2020

One of the most beautiful places on our gardenroute trip!
Very familiy friendly accomodation with excellent breakfast!!!
Sonja and Newton are putting so much heart into this accomodation!
I liked the seaview and the fresh flowers on the tables from Sonjas garden!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Stayed here with 2 kids. We really enjoyed our stay on Wilderness Beach Resort. Amazing views, beautiful beach to walk at, super friendly hosts and great breakfast. Will definitely come back when there is a chance!.

Date of stay: March 2020