“Italian restaurant”

Al Pescatore
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Ballito
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Unique, creative flavour combinations in a beautiful restaurant with divine cocktails, excellent service and the most amazing view of the ocean in Ballito
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Best resaturant ever on the dolphin coast. Amazing food and amazing sea view. Food is really really amazing

Trevor W, Owner at Al Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

What a wonderful compliment !I love to create special meals and to receive this compliment makes it all worth while. Big Thanks !!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food. Excellent service. The seafood platter is extremely tasty. The crepe starter is delicious.

Trevor W, Owner at Al Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Big thank you ! Both of my top sellers and meals Im really proud of .
Service is also very important and a part of this industry that can go pear shaped in a second is you take your eye off the ball.
Trevor

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food. Wonderful service. Beautiful view. Reasonable prices. Off season so were seated quickly. Greeted by the owner who made recommendations for the fish of the day. Seasoning made all of the dishes wonderful.

Trevor W, Owner at Al Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thanks for the kind write up. We spend a lot of time on creating dishes that will make you remember and come back.
I hope we achieved this,

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Lunch at Al Pescatore today with my family. Starter of "phylo-pastry-seafood" was good but
all the main meals were absolutely terrible. I had the special of baby kingklip with 3 prawns which was all over cooked and completely tasteless. The seafood pasta was watery and the mussels and calamari was tough. My husband had fried calamari which was reminiscent of the Spur - just like the butternut & creamed spinach. Not once during our meal did a staff member ask about the meal. We have had great meals and wonderful service there in the past, but can sadly not recommend this restaurant again

My manageress , Phindie , specially kept your plate for me to see. You had eaten virtually every morsel , and then complained . My kitchen manager showed me your pasta .Swiming in water.All our pastas are made with pure cream , no water added ...Strange ?
My staff and I will do all in our power to make your meal a very special one and if there is a problem we will fix it , but tell us before you have finished your plate.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Reasonable food and drinks in a nice location close to the surf. A minor improvement in cleanliness would see it rate much higher

Trevor W, Owner at Al Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Thanks for the comment.
We clean our restaurant three time a day ,Morning,4pm and at closing, and in between if need be.