“Seafood Pizza with mussel pot = yum in my tum!”

Gianni's Beachfront Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ballito
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated on ballito's beachfront overlooking the beach, dolphins are regularly seen as well as whales in season. We offer the best thin based pizza's, cooked in a wood fired oven, pasta's, grills and ofcourse our seafood! Load shedding isn't a problem - we have a generator.
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

On our to the airport my fiance' and I decided to stop over at Giannis in ballito for a bite. We were greeted by a friendly waiter and seated at a table with a lovely view of the ocean and the durban coastline. Being an Italian restaurant by the beach we opted for the seafood Pizza with the mussel pot to share (Pizza with a little hole in the middle for the mussel pot). When the food arrived, we started to dig in and I had the following slightly "evil" thought: "my fiance is going to have to order his own because now this is all mine!" it was so yum. I highly recommend this Pizza if you ever find yourself at Giannis. Besides the delicious food, I do feel that the decor could do with some updating. Oh and the cosmopolitan cocktail was gorgeous as well.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

The staff were very friendly, and attended to all our specific and personal needs.

The restaraunt offers popular Italian dishes as well as sea food and general medditeranian cuisine.

The restaraunt is limited to non-fish eaters, vegetarians/vegans and people with special dietry requirements.

The staff are attentive and food comes relatively quick.

The view from the restaraunt is breath-taking, definately a plus point.

The place is large and beautifully decorated in Italian decorative fashion.

I would recommend this to large group, who enjoy sea food and Italian food, but not for vegetarians/vegans.

Thanks for the wonderful service though

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Food was excellent. Wine list good and service the best we received in a long time. we had Steak, prawns, calamari pizza and a kiddies pasta and everything was lovely.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

we booked for a lunch and were a tad early- got lovely formaggia focacia starter- ordered champagne- it arrived nice and cold ; focacia arrrived nice and hot! had a lovely veg pasta- although the veg options are sparse on the menu. would be nice to have a nice veg pizza but anyways... the view is always great. tasty food- rich and filling. saved space for dessert- franks choc volcano- it was so good! really good chocolate and ice-cream . it is always my spot of choice if in ballito.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

French toast was yummy. Great view from the restaurant with full beach view. Good for breakfast with excellent service.