We visited Gianni's beach front restorante while on vacation in Ballito. It was a positive experience. I recommend the venue if you like a good view of the sea, seafood, and sangria.
1. We were 4 adults in the group. One ordered kingklip and it was divine. The sole was very good and a big portion. The person that ordered the calamari was very impressed. The seafood pasta was also a winner.
2. The Sangria is very good.
3. Our waiter was friendly. We loved him. The restaurante was not very busy and he gave us almost all his attention. When we wanted something, he responded promptly.
4. Our food was beautifully plated and hot on arrival.
5. The owner/ manager visited our table twice to inquire if we were happy.
6. We booked a table and received the table with the best view of the sea. It was a pleasure for the eye.
7. We loved the ambiance in the restaurant.
1. The price of the seafood platter was very high, and with another seafood restaurant (with a special on their seafood platter) below them, we did not try it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.