See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

If you want to find a B&b that you can really feel comfortable in, this is your spot! Mollie and Doepie are perfect hosts and nothing is ever any effort or too much to ask! The rooms are very comfortable, food is great, beer is cold, and location just right.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank NT733
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Lovely stay, lovely people nice to be able to make you own braai. Only recommendation I would have is look at installing air conditioning in the rooms. La Gratitude is central close to plenty restaurants

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank longhurstr
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I love to stay at La Gratitude, The friendliness and helpfulness of Molly and Doepie are legendary and if you require your privacy, that too is n problem. The breakfasts are very good and Chef tries to change things around a bit to avoid boring the guests. Both cold and Hot breakfasts available. The room, when entering, makes you feel like sleeping on the floor so as not to disturb the artfully made up bed with lovely clean linen and throws.

Room Tip: As this is a Guesthouse, some of the questions answered above are related to Hotels.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FriendofGrand
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The owner could not do enough to make my visit a pleasant one. Had a hot plate of food to welcome me when I arrived very late. Room was very clean and supplied with all I needed. Only let down was that I could not connect to the wifi for my laptop.

Room Tip: Very quiet area, good for business people in the area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank thetablefood
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I most certainly will go back and stay. Molly was extremely helpful and for a last minute booking with limited funds she was prepared to accommodate myself, my hubby and 2 kids under the age of 12 for the price of 2.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lagra2015, Owner at La Gratitude Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Good day

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. You were great guests who will always be welcome at La Gratitude.

Regards and Blessings in abundance.
Mollie & Team