“Love this spot for Pizza and wings”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff and Karoake with Rainman on Wednesdays! It's just a great place for my wife and I to get a quick bite.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We eat vegetarian style pizza and we felt this is one of the best we've ever had. Local joint with arcade for kids... nothing fancy, but good pizza

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The pizza is actually good and the beer is cold.
But, what we really enjoy playing the arcade games for tickets and then giving the tickets to the little kids trying so hard to win a little something from the prize selection. Well worth the expenditure.
It is quite a way up McCulloch and you might want to stop at Gallaghers Bar on the way.
By the way, we have had some very good salads at The Spot.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

The Salads are just great the pizza not so much.

The service was good.

This place is great for birthday parties as they have a mini arcade setup for kids.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

My Family and I ate here twice. The Spot has the best pizza I have ever eaten! I love pizza and I have never had pizza that is as good as "The Spot" I wish we had pizza like this on the East Coast.
They also have an arcade that my boy's enjoyed and my husband and I played air hockey. They also have several TV's to watch your favorite teams.
Go to The Spot and watch your team, play in the arcade, and have the best pizza ever!