“Absolutely delicious AND inexpensive!!!!”
Review of The Spot

The Spot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have tried lots of different pizza places and this is, by far, one of the I have tried so far. I got extra cheese and toppings and the crust turned out perfect. Their sauce is just right, and I couldn't believe the price!!!!! Definitely a GO BACK

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

If you are in lake havasu make sure and find time to go to the spot . Small friendly bar , bartender Scott very friendly and accommodating. Happy hour tap beer $ 2 the pizza is very good , one of the top places for pizza i have ever had . Stop in and say hello , if you go more then once you will see the regulars who occasion this place several times a week .

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, friendly staff and Karoake with Rainman on Wednesdays! It's just a great place for my wife and I to get a quick bite.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We eat vegetarian style pizza and we felt this is one of the best we've ever had. Local joint with arcade for kids... nothing fancy, but good pizza

Reviewed 23 July 2016

The pizza is actually good and the beer is cold.
But, what we really enjoy playing the arcade games for tickets and then giving the tickets to the little kids trying so hard to win a little something from the prize selection. Well worth the expenditure.
It is quite a way up McCulloch and you might want to stop at Gallaghers Bar on the way.
By the way, we have had some very good salads at The Spot.