“We love this local Thai restaurant”
Review of Thai Nakarin

Thai Nakarin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 May 2016

First as a note this restaurant has re-located to 125 Paseo Del Sol Street. Great thai food! Our favorite dishes are the pad thai and the yellow curry. Dishes are full of flavor and cooked to order, to your spice level preference also. Dining room may seem a little odd when you first walk in, but don't let that deter you from trying the food. Reasonable prices for fresh real food.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

This is my kind of restaurant. The food is authentic, flavorful and cooked to order. If you like it hot - that's what you get, so be careful. This is a family owned and operated place. NOT A CHAIN. The place is clean, not spotless or polished. The price for the meal is very acceptable. The meal is plentiful. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Saw their sign off of the main highway, and thought I would check them out. It is a small Mom and Pop operation. To my surprise, it was a simple place on the decor, but the food was excellent. Reasonably priced, and good portions. I will definitely go again when I am in the Lake Havasu area.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Waitress couldn't care less about us. Took a while before we saw the waitress and she was unfriendly and cold. When our order was wrong she brought out a woman from the back. Don't know if she was owner or manager or what because she didn't introduce herself. She just told us that the mistake was our fault. Will not return.

1  Thank VTY_IpseDixit
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Thai Nakarin in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, has really, really good food. It's relocated to a better spot, so more customers are aware of it. It is run by a couple: a friendly fellow and his Thai wife. He waits, serves, clears, etc., while she does all the cooking. The food is absolutely delicious, with a lot of variety being offered. My only problem is that more help is needed to speed things up. If we are in a hurry, we don't eat there. Too long a wait. I love this place and would eat there twice a week if it quicker.