Windsor Inn Motel
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$89
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$189
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$149
Official Hotel
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$260
US$249
  • Beachfront
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$500
US$81
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$80
US$70
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$90
Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslondon bridgeother hotelscontinental breakfastlakeprosconschannelspet
Reviewed 29 October 2005

Old two-storey motel with creaky floors. Room smelled. Walls thin. Furniture old and carpet not very clean. Bed soft and creaky. A/C noisy. Pool small and the lights attracted insects and moths. We thought the best place to avoid the insects was in the water but when we got out to shower, two of us found ourselves absolutely covered in small black insects under our swimming costumes. One of the furthest motels from London Bridge along London Bridge Road. You can just about see the advertised lake view if you lean far out over the balcony and look right (get someone to hang on to your feet). A lot closer to hand was a view of a huge pile of cement behind the swimming pool.

We had an excellent meal with good service at the Frigate restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank Kevin_Ann
green bay
Reviewed 28 October 2005

enjoyed our stay here we were greatfull to all the staff there and clean rooms. we had a great time staying in this motel. the value was great and ref/micro was a bonus. keep the great work going see u again

• Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed 7 June 2005

My daugher and I went to Lake Havasu City and stayed at the Windsor Inn as the other better hotels were booked due to the holiday weekend. We stayed there 7 days to visit old friends as we used to live there and my parents who live in Bullhead City.When we checked in we did notice stains in the carpet and a holde in the celing and comet cleanser all in the bathroom. (I didn't think that was too safe having a medical background if a person stying there had kids or pets) probably to keep the bugs away. But we didn't think too much of it as its probably a 1 star hotel, and since I used to live there know the reputation of that hotel. Then today after checking the bank account I noticed a 152.00 charge from the hotel. After calling the manager of the Windsor Inn I was told we had done damage to the room and that was the repair bill. He stated we had cut the cord to the phone?? (How were we to do that when we didn't even have a knife on the trip to put mayo on our sandwiches for the boat trips) The only thing we did was to the phone was push the buttons to dial our friends to meet up with them for boating, also they said we poked a hole in the ceiling I am not even sure how we could have done that as we didn't bring and brooms or sharp objects with us, and he said we spilled drinks on the carpet, and I know for a fact my daughter who is 24 and I am 52 didn't spill any drinks in that room. Before we left I even had emptied our trash in the dumpster and over the Holiday was picking up trash in the parking lot for them from the partiers, as I felt sorry for the owners. That weekend we were there was the holiday and of course the partiers in other rooms kept us up all night with the truck doors open playing loud music and even staying out in the pool area till after 4am with no complaints from the managment there that I know of. So we didn't even get much sleep. The manager said that before the holiday weekend he had repair people in the hotel so he knows we did the damage. I don't appreciate being called a liar and being charged for something we did not do. I go there often so I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
phoenix
Reviewed 25 April 2005

Rude staff that would not replace heavily stained sheets until they called the cops twice on us and named us racist. Paid $90 for the room and only when we checked out did i hear that the person checking in infront of me is only paying $60. Go talk to the island inn resort, they helped us out of this mess.

• Stayed: April 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 October 2004

Do not stay downstairs at this place after or during a rain, we were bombarded by bugs 50 or 60 of them. After they moved us up stairs the room was great "spotless".

2  Thank p1keogh