“Super fast delivery”
Review of Golden Phoenix

Golden Phoenix
Ranked #101 of 183 Restaurants in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food is authentic and delivery was in less than 30 Minuets food as hot not warm HOT. We ordered egg foo young, Orange chicken. Pork fried rice and (based on her recommendation) the noodle combo. That fed 4 adults dinner and enough for lunch the next day.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Horrible. Tea tasted like hot wAter. Egg drop soup had no taste at all. Lunch special was lots of rice. WAtery entree.
Go to Dragon House for tasty food

1  Thank TravelerWithDog
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Lots of recent reviews have a less than average review, but I will say that my most recent visit was very positive one. The food is very affordable and the portions are large. My experience was that the plate I ordered (Cashew chicken) was excellent, and the fried rice was very good as well.

Yes, it is a no frills place, but I think that's part of the charm. Yes, they did serve drinks in a paper cup, but it didn't bother me. It is definitely a local's mom and pop's place, but it didn't hamper my experience. We are from out of town, but when we visit Havasu, we always make it a point to eat here and have never been disappointed. I would recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

My group included both Chinese and Vietnamese Americans, who all rated the food and value excellent.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Like the mom & pop-ness of this place but the food & the restaurant itself has some issues that would keep me from returning.

Fried rice was the least 'fried' tasting fried rice I've ever had... by far (not good). Beef dish was ok, meat was quality, flavor decent. Orange chicken was off taste wise, but the chicken in it was good quality meat.