“Best Sushi in Havasu”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I am a local and eat here often. Sushi presentation is fantastic. Service is excellent. Great sushi rolls and good portions.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I have had beans and white rice that had more taste. Nothing to say except we were really disappointed. We didn't try the sushi so I can't comment on that.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Made a return visit here, after being gone for approx 1 1/2 years. We heard it had changed drastically, yet wanted to make our own judgement. We immediately noticed that one of the long steam tables was completely missing. Upon further observation the lack of customers, as well as the fact that now most of the workers were not oriental was very obvious. The quality of the food was definitely compromised.
Small crab legs, the small amounts of food in each steam tray. And the dessert table only had puddings and some obviously canned fruits.
While the meal we had was not ever so bad, it sure wasn't as good as in the past. There is a likelihood that we will not be returning here, there are too many other good places to eat in Havasu.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I love seafood and I am from the East Coast. It is hard to find much seafood in the desert. But Lin's has a wonderful buffet and lots of great shrimp, crab, mussels and even a great fresh sushi bar.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

The food was actually pretty good and there was lots of it. While I did not have the sushi, another in our party did and the waitress made a mistake on that order. It looked fresh and the person who did eat it said it was terrific regardless of the error and she took that plate home. The servings were more than I expected and it was reasonably priced. (I didn't order the sushi as I am hesitant, in town that is not directly connected to a seaport, ordering sushi. But should I find myself there again, I will now that I know what to expect.