“Enjoying S. Africa”

Add it.
Open Skies Wilderness Expeditions
Ranked #15 of 28 things to do in Nelspruit
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Skies Wilderness Expeditions tailor makes tours and expeditions to suit all budgets and needs. Perfect for small groups or families looking for something different. Let us introduce you to the African Wilderness we like to call home.
Reviewed 23 September 2015

The Wilderness Expedition was simply awesome. We saw all the animals advertised. We would go back tomorrow.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

we visited the 3rd largest can yon in the world, really beautifule and tranquil

1  Thank simon s
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I traveled with Brian of Open Skies in one of his awesome vehicles ('the Beast') from Joburg to Kariba over December 2010/January 2011 and it was almost certainly one of my top travel experiences. Brian's charisma and hugely entertaining personality and the comfort and reliability of the Beast played a major factor in the success of this trip and I am very much looking forward to joining Brian and Open Skies on many trips in the future. I would highly recommend signing up for an Open Skies expedition - you will be in good hands.

Reviewed 6 January 2011

I travelled with Brian Masters of Open Skies Wilderness Expeditions to Zimbabwe in December 2010, and it must rank as one of the best trips I've ever been on. Not only is Brian an incredibly organised and amazingly knowledgeable guide (if you want to know anything about the bush, he's your guy), but he's also hugely energetic and funny. As a frequent traveller, I know all too well that it's the people you travel with who really make the trip, and there could be no better travel companion or guide than Brian Masters.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2011

I went on a 9-day trip to Zimbabwe with Brian of Open Skies Wilderness and a bunch of friends. Brian absolutely made the trip. He drove us 1000s of kilometres in his customised Land Cruiser (aka the Beast) and proved to be an experienced bush guide whose knowledge of the bush is seemingly limitless. The laughs never stopped with Brian - he is side-splittingly hilarious and all-round great company. You're sure to have one of the best safari experiences ever with Brian.

1  Thank Sarah D