Mercure Nelspruit
SUN1 Nelspruit(Nelspruit)
Nelspruit Lodge(Nelspruit)
Hotel Promenade(Nelspruit)
View Hotel
All reviewsshopping mallbig mallpots and pansnormal hotelground floorclean poolfridge and microwavefully equipped kitchenown mealsbeds were comfortablepleasant stayself catering unitfamily roomen routeeasy accesshome away from homestove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is literally 10 steps away from I'langa Mall. I love that I can go shopping, cross a small alley and back to the accomodation. I would like to come back in the future since I will be going to Nelspruit many times more but the carpets, curtains were so dusty, they make the sole of your feet black, no slippers. And with children, they sit n roll all over the floor. Same issue with my friends' room. Another thing, the room is not reasonably soundproofing (or Nelspruit is way too quiet?) . My toddler woke me up at early dawn, I could hear disturbing noises from the floor above.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My overall experience wasn't very good, especially taken into consideration that the hotel is a Mercure Hotel. Reception and staff was very friendly. The hotel's overall impression was good. The problem started with the accommodation. The suite where I stated was dated and the airconditioner wasn't working properly. I had to request every day for the replenishing of the the milk, coffee and sugar and still it wasn't replaced. I had to go the local convenient store to buy milk and sugar in order for me to have coffee. The hotel is excellently situated; close to a mall with restaurants and entertainment. It is very accessable from the main road and is idealy situated for business and holiday travellers. The stoep of the room was never cleaned in the three days that I stayed there and looking at the dirt on the stoep it seems that it hasn't been cleaned for days

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Mercure Hotels
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We where welcomed with very friendly staff at the reception, the foyer is very impressive. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the management might need to take a look at the shower doors. All in all a good clean comfortable stay for r the price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

What a rubbish hotel where do I start ? Key card didnt work had to go back to reception, no tv remote, no aircon remote, bathroom lights not working, fridge all wonky missing a foot, safe broken whole locking mechanism missing, drawers broken, no hair drier,telephone cord wall plug cover missing, hotel is grubby, no wifi in my room 402, sis man and you so happy to take my money upfront ? Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Karien76, Rooms Division Manager at Mercure Nelspruit, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Mr Banks,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nelspruit Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. The problems that you experienced is not acceptable at all. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Karien Linde