“Good food, a bit noisy”
Review of Steak Out Grills

Steak Out Grills
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Rustenburg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The Steak Out Grills is a bit better than the normal chain stores around it, good food & great value. The only down side is the location, the shopping mall was noisy at best and amplified by the nearby restaurants having birthday celebrations and the obligatory full bodied song by the waiter crews.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

A warm smile and a celebratory drink from my waiter was just what I needed. Thanks for the great food and service

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I could not really fault the waiter serving us tonight. He was friendly, efficient and polite.

Our starters were acceptable, but not special at all. My squid heads were floury and not hotly crisp as expected. The haloumi was over ripe.

Both the burger and sirloin steak were barely adequate with almost a third of my portion of steak being inedible, stringy and full of sinew
My daughter and I have vowed not to return, sad as I have come here occasionally for more than 10 years! What a sad decline!

2  Thank Ian V
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Eisbein heaven

We took a table a little late for dinner after a very long congested drive and sat down fir dinner
Chicken livers peri peri were not hot enough for my taste but the guys enjoyed them
I ordered Eisbein and veg. Well well well what an enormous portion
Tasty as you can hope for, crispy on the outside and simply out of this world
The value for money was fantastic, equivalent of US$ 6.00

Great meal all round

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We decide to go for an outing and came across The Steakout Grills in Waterfall Mall in Rustenburg, North West South Africa. To our suprise the prices were very reasonable and the food was outstanding. This is the place to be for a Sunday buffet.
The owner was very friendly and the staff were very helpful.
Our Sunday lunch was excellent.