“Just another steakhouse”

Ranked #8 of 54 Restaurants in Rustenburg
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I stayed in a B&B not far from Waterfall Mall and the manager suggested I try this place for dinner. They have seating both in the Mall as well as inside. It was early evening and the place was fairly busy. There were lots of specials on offer at what seemed to be very good prices. I sat outside and I must say the service I got from my waiter was very good so no complaints in that area. The people around me all seemed to be having a good time. I ordered the 200g Rump as I thought the 500g would be a bit too big. My meal arrived quickly but seemed small even for a 200g steak. It was cut very thin so even though I ordered medium/rare it was very dry. I did turn down the veg so the only other thing on the plate was chips without any form of garnish. At least I enjoyed my red wine with the meal. In their favour the prices where reasonable.

1  Thank Howard L

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Mediocre service and food. Don't expect what you see from the outside, and you'll have to wait for the Tabasco to peri-peri the chicken livers yourself.

2  Thank Jannie P
Reviewed 6 March 2017

They say you get what you pay for. Sometimes you look at the price and you expect a certain level of service and quality of food. And then you get suprised. I love these places. Everyone is friendly, good WiFi, good service, and good food - at a very good price. I always maintain that you eat what the name tells you to eat. I was not up to a steak when it came to ordering, so I ordered what they call a Hake Platter. It was packed with prawns, calamari and hake, with two veggies and two starches. Great value at R 100.00. Enjoy!

1  Thank Jancombrink
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Steak Out Grills is definitely one of the best restaurants in the Rustenburg Waterfall Mall from a intimate dinner to a special occasion for family and friends.
A good variety on the menu from starters to dessert.
Owner and management always visible and looking after their guests.
Specials on nearly every week days.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

To the staff and management thank you for your hospitality and the service good food
a very nice place to go to

1  Thank 803johanv