“Sugar is nice”
Review of Milky Lane

Milky Lane
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Sun City
Reviewed 29 June 2018

It was cold but i was craving for somthing sweet. We stoped by to have a taste of what they can offer. Wow, the chocolate caramel & peppermint waffle made miracles...!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Nestled in the busy entertainment centre of Sun City, this provides a welcome chance to sit and have a refreshing snack. Lots of different dairy treats - from milkshakes to waffles with a variety of ice creams. My choice of ice cream with banana and caramel was really tasty and I was pleasantly surprised to find that what seemed to be a whole banana had been cut up and put through the dessert. Sensible portion sizes, too - just enough to feel like a treat.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Eventually we just chose something, they were so slow, I reckon a Vegan would have more chance of finding dairy or eggs in their product, I threw mine away. I think this is only the second negative out of nearly 100 reviews I've written.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Just lover their ice creams and dessert choices. Could eat here all day but I guess dessert heaven is bit too far fetched...

Reviewed 11 April 2018

As if we hadn’t eaten enough for dinner, when walking around the entertainment area of Sun City we walked by this place and were drawn in by the smell of their freshly baked waffles and ice cream!

Having eaten waffles in Paris and other renowned locations, I wasn’t expecting them to compare, but boy was I wrong. I’m not sure if they use different ingredients, but the flavours were sublime.

Like everything else we had discovered in South Africa, the cost was great value. For 4 of us with loads of extra toppings, the whole bill came to less that £18/€20/$25.

Well worth a visit!