We have stayed here twice now and wouldn't stay anywhere else when in the Cape Town environs. It is the most friendly and relaxing hotel to stay in. The rooms are fantastic, the service is excellent and the breakfasts are really incredible. They include everything you could ever want with the buffet changing daily. Afternoon tea is a must with a different cake to enjoy every afternoon. Lunches can be ordered as an optional extra. Truly a super place to stay enjoy Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small boutique hotel in the best area of Cape Town. Close to beaches, shops and restaurants. 7 Mins drive from the V & A Waterfront. 10 Mins to the City Centre and 5 mins to Camps Bay. We have 2 resident chefs, parking and free wi fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Clarendon Bantry Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Hotel Bantry Bay
- The Clarendon Bantry Bay Cape Town, South Africa