Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Friendly staff and spectacular views

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
BeeQS
Cape Town Central, South Africa
via mobile
5 star service

Reviewed 26 January 2021
JudyK1367

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The whole experience was fantastic. From the sea views, the massages to the private pool. The staff was nice and they went above and beyond to make my day special. One place I'd definitely go to again.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

The service was amazing the welcome from the staff. Had a very relaxing day and manicure& pedicure I sure will return again. Lovely atmosphere if you looking for great spa day I will recommend Pro Spa. Thanks again ladies.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Sunday was my 3rd visit to Pro Spa and I absolutely loved it. Service is professional and friendly. Massage I received was excellent.

Reviewed 10 January 2021

The therapists that took care of me were excellent. It was the first time I'd ever had a treatment that I was so well taken care of, that it made me emotional during the treatment. I highly recommend Pro-Spa.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

It was our first time ever having a spa treatment.
Pro Spa made it very special for us.
From the pool experience, the food, drinks and the Spa treatment. It was excellent and we would definitely go back again!