“First timer”
Review of Boston Coffee

Boston Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bellville
Reviewed 29 June 2018

As a runner, I sometimes park across from Boston Coffee shop before a run, until I googled them and wow, was I blown away by the great reviews. This activated my curiosity to find out what the whole buzz was about.
Firstly, a warm and cosy place, I told the owner Pieter that I was a first timer and he immediately assisted me and even did my order himself.
Secondly, I normally have sugar in my coffee; however, driving back to work I started sipping it and finished it before I got back and without sugar. Now that to me is a great cupper.
I can't wait to try the food if the coffee is set at such a high standard...well done guys...

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It is always rare but fantastic to meet people as passionate about coffee as I am. I would recommend the chemex and the pour over, but ask the waiters there to recommend coffee to your taste. The cake was also very good as well as the breakfast I had.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Always a welcoming feeling you get from the staff, may be semi-intimidating for some people (the straight up attitude of the guys) but I always like it. Great coffee in a good setting, definitely a boost for the local area.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Delightful coffee shop, where the coffee is good and the welcome is warm and friendly. A few sweet treat temptations, as well as breakfast and lunch toasties to accompany your Americano, lattes, cappuccino’s or shakes.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I love this hidden gem.

They roast there own coffee and have a range of different ways to enjoy this magic bean- from the normal flat whites through to slow drips.

Their drinks prices are pretty average and food (which is delicious) is priced well. A handful of breakfasts and sandwiches on offer- delightfully fresh and good quality ingredients.

The staff are friendly and genuinely interested in making your day great.

The table games are also a great way to put you phone away and enjoy a little time out in a quaint industrial setting.