We didn't have any reservations for the night and tried a few other hotels with no luck(marathon was the next day). We decided to try the Holiday Inn. They had 2 rooms for us. Friendly staff, valet parking, breakfast included. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I had the 15th floor with a view of the city and part of Table mountain. Good location to walk to restaurants and explore the outdoor vendors. It was a good location for day tripping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre. This hotel is ideally located in the centre of Cape Town, South Africa. The hotel offers convenience for business and leisure travellers with easy access to highways and being in close proximity from the world renowned Victoria & Alfred Waterfront Shopping Centre. The hotel overlooks the majestic Table Mountain. Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre features 173 contemporary style bedrooms individually airconditioned, offering guests a comfortable, warm and friendly stay. All rooms have en-suite facilities, power shower, direct dial telephones, work stations, safety deposit boxes, hairdryers, tea/coffee making facilities and televisions. WI FI in all rooms and public areas. Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre is committed to offering guests the best product combining convenience of location with the quality and value for which Holiday Inn Express is famous for throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre South Africa