“Pleasantly surprised”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Bowl
Description: #Fantastic #Delicious
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a busy corner with some good views.
Outside seating and inside that reminds me of 70's chic.

Food was very generous in size and incredibly tasty, I was well taken aback and the menu price is worth every cent!!

Wait staff need training though, really a let down to have to get up and ask for everything from salt, to jam and butter to another round and even my bill.
Some work to be done here guys..

With the stairs it's unfortunately not so wheelchair friendly but you can manage the out side section well if not for the cold Cape Town wind.

I will be back, can't believe it took me this long to visit.

R550 for 3 mains and a couple of drinks, a bit pricey but worth it!!

Try the Italiano pizza or that preggo - world class!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I ate here on my first night in Cape Town with my husband. We had only arrived from the UK a couple of hours earlier after 24 hours of travelling.

Our hotel booked us a reservation at this lovely restaurant.

The food was simple, tasty and very reasonably priced as was the wine and the staff were friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend the springbok carpaccio and the limoncello posset.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The food here is outstanding. We ate here three out of three nights. There was no reason to go anywhere else. Once you find an outstanding owner run restaurant like beleza then you know that you are on to a winner. We ate pizzas, ostrich, fillet, salads, pannacotta, malva, choc mousse and everything was delicious.

1  Thank franchcafer
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Visited twice for dinner. Close to where we stayed and liked the menu and ambience. Clean and accommodating.. Has an inside and enclosed outside area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a nice restaurant to go to, the decor inside had been done very well. We both had pizza to be fair they were average, there was too much flour on the bottom, the base was a little undercooked, it just wasn't done very well. My wife said the hot chocolate was good.