Southern Sun The Cullinan(Cape Town Central)
Book now, pay at stay
US$191
US$171
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$103
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$255
US$223
The PortsWood(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$166
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$68
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Sugar Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsrooftop bargranary restaurantmuseum of contemporary artla residencespectacular hotelviews of cape towncharcuteriebirkenhead housereserved for hotel guestsroyal teatomato tartroyal suitebooking essentialunique boutique hotelhigh teatable mountainsouth african experience
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked the detoxifying charcoal facial. The service from start to finish was amazing. I arrive 15 mins early and I was greeted by a friendly smilie receptionist. She offered me a drink and some told me to help myself to the nibbles on offer. Exactly at my booking time my therapist came and introduced herself and took my to the treatment room. The bed was heated to a relaxing heat the bed was really comfy and the general ambience of the room was very relaxing. The facial was amazing and although it said it would be 60 mins it lasted for 75 minutes. I wasn’t left in the room for ages wondering where the therapist has gone which has happened at other spas. I really enjoyed it and the building is stunning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome. Beautiful views. Friendly service. We were well accepted and had drinks. We went to explore the hotel and was delighted with what we experienced. Everything is tastefully done. A huge asset for Cape Town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If it isn't yet, the Silo ought to be a landmark in Cape Town and possibly the sexiest hotel in the world. The Hotel is remarkable - the extraordinary architecture and interior decoration, spacious, modern and uniquely adorned guestrooms and public areas and wonderful staff and management. Definitely, one of the top luxury hotels in the world !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Is it possible to have too many good views? I would never had thought so until staying at the Silo... the views are ridiculous. All around. With gorgeous modern art interiors too. To the point of overstimulation. But if that’s all you’ve got to complain about, then things are pretty good.

I was in Cape Town for two weeks for work and left my really nice AirBnB for this obscenely nice hotel when the family came to visit for the weekend. The place is so crazy nice it’s a bit embarrassing.

We were upgraded to a two story, two bedroom suite... and can I say it again? The views!!! Table Mountain. The Ocean. The city. Not only can you see it all... you are enveloped by views. In the living room, the bedroom, the bathroom. They’re everywhere. And there is every luxury, from a pantry stocked with delicious local organic snacks to gorgeous coffee table books of African art in the modern art decorated living room.

The breakfast was tasty (I had vegan oatmeal with berries), but we chose to eat elsewhere in Cape Town for our other meals, so I can’t comment too much on the food. The staff were a bit overbearing at times... yes we’ve been welcomed, yes we’re enjoying our stay, yes it’s all perfect thank you.

You also get complimentary tickets to the super cool modern art museum downstairs (and you’d better, because the price at this place is as crazy as the views). Worth it for a once in a lifetime experience, but once is probably all I’ll go for since you can get a super luxury AirBnB in Cape Town for a 10th of the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The Silo is one of Cape Towns newest hotels. Built on top of some old grain silos, the Silo occupies floors 6-9 with the rooftop having a bar and restaurant. The ground floor is home to the Zeitz MOCAA. That is an interesting trip as well.

The rooms are spectacular. The walls are almost entirely glass rising at least 25 feet. Depending on the room one can see the Atlantic Ocean, the V&A Waterfront, Robben Island and Table Mountain. Giant chandeliers provide the lighting with a mixture of a contemporary and African interior.

Two restaurants are excellent, with a friendly staff and management. Obviously is a hotel of this stature everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I was in Room 608, a corner room with a view of the V&A Waterfront and the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo