“Awesome ribs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Ordered a takeaway. Should have visited the restaurant serveral times over. Do not let the dark, shady ambience deter you from visiting this place. THey are really worth it.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We ordered two "tri" boxes of ribs for takeaway from the Rondebosch branch and we were quite disappointed with the amount of food we received for the cost (R215 per box). Since this was our first time ordering from Sticky Fingers BBQ, we can't give a comprehensive review but will be reluctant to try it again.

1  Thank LWanicka
Reviewed 4 August 2017

During my days of college stickys is a spot I love to dine at. When I was in the area I wanted to have lunch there to go down memory lane. Since my last visit many years ago the menu sure has changed. None the less I several items on the menu to try it out, I had some poppers, wings and joshua burger. Nostalgic and everything tasted just as good as it use to be and with a local craft beer, memories galore. However I did misread. I thought the burger comes with fires or onion rings. However the price was just the burger as good as it was not worth the price. The chicken wings is the tiniest chicken wings I have seen, it looks wings from a baby chicken. Once more not worth the price you pay. The only dish that was really worth the price was the poppers. Nice big poppers stuffed with big visible pieces of bacon. The waiter on the day could have been friendlier and bit quicker as well. He did not smile one bit during the whole service and he did not show up until the very end when we asked for the bill.
This could have a been a five if the portion of the wings and service was better.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Went for quick lunch on a Sunday. Prices are very good, quality far ahead and the portions massive. Had the platter worth chilli poppers, seriously strong. Local craft beers at special prices. Rustic setting, enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Tertius K
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We always wanted to try this! The ribs and wings were very tasty. The onion rings taste and fries tasted like fried hake though.
Great meal!