See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent one night here and we wished we had longer. Elke and Ingrid made us feel very welcome.
The room was clean and spacious and the bed very comfortable ... I usually struggle to sleep in a strange bed ... but not here.
The breakfast was simple but more than enough.
The location is central and within easy reach of popular tourist attractions including Table Mountain.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2015

We spontanously needed accomodation for two nights in Cape Town, and were very happy with what we found in the Prince Lodge. Very friendly host, a really nice and clean room with ensuite bathroom, and a rich breakfast. You can use the kitchen if you want to, and with a car table mountain and also the city center are reasonably close. For staying in central cape town, you have to renounce on a lot of outdoor space or as nice views as you'd find on the garden route, for instance, but as a city B&B the prince lodge is a very good choice.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We had 4 nights in this guest house and found the owners very friendly and welcoming. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious and varied. We also liked that we had use of the kitchen, so could make drinks, etc.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hebarrow
Reviewed 19 August 2014

we are 4 family with 6 adults and 2 8 years boys. we all love the 5 days stay in Prince lodge. Elke and her mom was so nice, room is in differnt type from one double room to 3 bed room. Elke try all her best to make this Chinese group comfortable from breakfast to accomodatioin.

We arrive very late at almost 1:00 in the morning, but Elke keep waiting for us. In one day we get up very ealier and due to some mobile problem, Elke didn't receive my notification for early breakfast in day before. But when she heard we wer getting up, she try all her best to make a fast breakfast.

BTW, there are two cute cats which really adding extra fun during our stay.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank yuming l
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I loved to stay at Prince Lodge! It is a beautyful little guest hose in 19th century style. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They gave me a warm welcome, organised a tour for me and did everything to make my stay comfortable,
It is a 20 minutes walk to the city center, but I enjoyed it a lot, because you can take a shortcut through The Company Garden. The Garden Shopping Centre is only 5 minutes walk from Prince Lodge.
I will definitely stay again in Prince Lodge when I return to Cape Town!

Room tip: All rooms are uniquely furnished in a charming antique style.
Date of stay: March 2014