All reviews perfect hosts table mountain guest house return to cape town home away from home great advice restaurant reservations rental car the location is perfect dominic cabs uber
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Great location, view and atmosphere.
Truly a home away from home with superb and genuine service. Our whole family truly felt part of the gang at Twentytwo. Great breakfast served with a smile. Would definitely go back!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank meglerb
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We were fortunate enough to book two nights here and found every part of our experience to be first-rate. The rooms are smartly decorated, spacious, clean and with beautiful views of the city. You are looking at Table Mountain from the front of the house which is also breathtaking.
Dom and Alan are terrific hosts and also great in the kitchen. The breakfast they offer you is delicious....fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs any way and French toast were some of the things we got. Strong coffee and a hot bath were part of my favorite things. If it was warm out, the pool looks enticing.
Dom and Alan are also incredibly helpful in terms of suggesting places to go (they booked our dinner the first night at Societi Bistro- excellent!!) and also got us to try Uber for the first time.
All in all, I would highly recommend their lovely spot (living room is comfortable to hang in and their is an honor bar which I liked very much).

Room Tip: Ask for the room overlooking the pool was really nice..a porch to sit out on and see the sunrise/sunset.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Stunning view over City Center from Oranjezicht.

Warm welcome by Dom and Alan when we arrived and assistance with the luggage, and yes we had lots. Stayed 2 nights in May.

Spare key for the room, gate was given for easy access and note, don't throw it away please. Comfortable bed and room, cozy and stylishly decorated. Didn't do any tv as it wasn't necessary in Cape Town. Great breakfast the one morning that did get us late for departure, no problem on that as it certainly gave us the necessary preparation for a day of wine tasting.

Each of the rooms look out over the City Bowl and lovely for taking photo's at sunset early morning with the view of the mountains to Stellenbosch side. Also looking back over the mountain from the entrance with its golden hue.

Recommendations for nearby restaurants are also available and just ask and bookings can be made on your behalf.

Room Tip: - Ask for restaurant recommendations - All rooms come with a view over CapeTown
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oiltraveller
Reviewed 24 May 2015

This was my second stay at Twenty Two and it did not disappoint. Travelling on my own was no problem. A taxi was arranged to pick me up from the airport and deliver me safely to the door at a very reasonable cost that was just added to my bill. Room 2 with the amazing view was perfect and Dom and Al did everything to make my stay thoroughly enjoyable. This was my third trip to Cape Town and having done the major 'must do' sights they were full of suggestions and recommendations of other things to do and see which were 'spot on'.
If you are looking for an elegant, stylish and super friendly place to stay with amazing views and the best breakfast ever then look no further. Book in to Twenty Two, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms look great but I particularly like room 2 which is split level with the bathroom downstairs and the bedroom upstairs. The bedroom window has the most amazing view over the city and the bay.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Alan and Dom sure know how to make a special place even more special! You are home away from home from the moment you walk in till the moment you leave. Thanks for the wonderful stay when we really needed it...

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple