“Friendly employees”

Ranked #17 of 181 Restaurants in Knysna
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had lunch here yesterday with some friends, the food was absolutely tasteful, my pizza was really nice and my friends were also happy with their sandwiches. The service was good and friendly. I even got a biscotti with my coffee! It is sad that we were only one day in Knysna, otherwise I would've come back here!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We always have breakfast at Café Mario, love sitting on the outside deck. Very good coffee and lovely breakfasts. Staff are always friendly and only to happy to serve you

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Go on, spoil yourselves. This place is awesome. We just kept going back.We had a big team in Knysna for 2 months and they had no problem seating us if it was 2 or 12. The setting is fabulous for lunch inside or outside, and equally as pleasant for dinner. The owner is a real charmer and very involved with the staff and patrons. My friends couldn't get enough of their pizzas and pasta. The menu choice is vast, they use lots of original Italian ingredients to make the food and their olive oil is really good. Best dish on the menu (I think) is the baby squid tubes. There's an entree size and a main. Biggest problem with this dish is that everyone wants to try, so order an entree for them and a main for you!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate similar meals there a few nights ago. His was a pizza with salmon and avo. Mine was a salmon and avo salad. Both were pronounced delicious and the fillings are generous. I also had a delicious garlic pizza bread with my salad. This place is very popular, and I suggest that you book a table in advance. We eat there often when we are in the area, and we have never been disappointed. Good value for money. Good service.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Highly recommend this restaurant. It was one of the best meals I have had! The pasta is just to die for! Restaurant is located right on the canal, so fun to sit outside by the water. Great experience!