Alluvia Wine Estate
US$122
Oude Werf Hotel(Stellenbosch)
US$131
US$120
The Stellenbosch Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$77
Eendracht Hotel(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Rusthuiz Guest House(Stellenbosch)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
Agoda.com
Twice Central(Stellenbosch)
US$91
US$86
Priceline
Lanzerac Hotel & Spa(Stellenbosch)
US$286
Orbitz.com
All reviewscape townbeautiful settingfarmwinevineyardsmountains
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Overall i had a good stay however the neighbours shower leaked and somehow flooded my bathroom. I reported this but three nights later nothing had been done. Bizarly they also removed my ceiling fan??? Wonderful setting and well priced. If they ever get to fix the flooding i would return

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 December 2016

A beautiful setting among the mountains. We really enjoyed our stay here and found the setting spectacular! We were warmly welcomed even though we didn't have a reservation and room looked out over the vineyard and the mountains.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

I am disgusted with the terrible service of the space. There is no communication, no customer service and no help. I am unbelievably frustrated with this place. Do not waste your money! My fiancée and myself have wasted so much time and money trying to enjoy our stay at Alluvia but I am so angry at myself and the space for it all. It is very sad that a space like this is being run into the ground because there aren't any managers or assistants.

Room Tip: Don't waste your money here.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

No towels, no milk, no contact number for help (cell), owner's son plays crappy afrikaans music at full blast. Room has nothing good about it. Quality poor all round. Cant find any kind words at this stage.... O ja, green pool. Do yourself a favor and close down your website.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Etienne E
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have never in my life experienced such poor customer service and a complete lack of interest from management staff.

On arrival at the farm there was no one available to check us into our room - we spent the better part of 30 minutes wandering around trying to locate someone to assist and making numerous unanswered phone calls

When someone eventually did pick up the phone we were informed that our room had been double booked (something they could have raised with me when i had both phoned and emailed to confirm my reservation).

We were informed that they had in fact made another plan and checked us into another room (but that we would need to pay cash for this??) - however after more aimless wondering around we happened to find a farm worker who informed us the woman that was suppose to give us keys to the backup accommodation had left for the day .....

Further phone calls remained unanswered and we were left stranded without accommodation or place to change for the wedding that we were suppose to attend that afternoon.

No follow up phone calls or apologies were received

I am at a loss for words how these people are even in business.

Room Tip: rather go somehwhere else
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple