All reviews junior suite pillow concierge breakfast buffet project pie filipino hospitality iced tea alabang town center kiddie pool cake checking in tocino room was spacious a king size bed favorite hotel business trip welcome drink nice view
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The staycation was a prize from where I work.
It's my 3rd time and they never fail responding quickly to my emails. I always email them before the date of my stay to check if everythings all set. The place is great! I did not have to call them for my complimentary massage they gave me a complimentary slice of cake. The attendants from the front desk, pool area, gym, dining area up to the guards they're so nice and accomodating! And if you have some concerns or request they do their best to make it happen. From the bottom of my heart thank you Acacia for making me feel like it's my birthday hehe

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Aidee,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

I hope that this letter finds you well. On behalf of the Acacia Family, we wish to convey our gratitude for considering us as your preferred hotel at the South of the Metro.

Thank you for taking time to review the property and for the positive rating. It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff and good amenities. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I would like to concentrate miss Carla on her great service and her positive attitude.. Very attentive And kind.

Overall.. the hotel is very nice.. rooms are big and view is nice.. shopping mall right next to the hotel.. massege is so nice as well..

Thank you.

Regards,
Nesma Hamed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara S
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sara,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff, good amenities, and accessible location. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

To be clear, I am writing this about the Acacia Hotel Lobby Lounge, which is one of the restaurants. I did not check in to the hotel, but I visited it for a special-occasion family lunch. This review is for the Lobby Lounge only.

===
I really wanted to like Acacia Hotel because their offers on Deal Grocer look very tempting. But to be candid, while everybody I met was courteous and pleasant, my overall impression of the service was their horrific ineptitude, specifically at the Lobby Lounge and the kitchen.

We went there to celebrate Father's Day as well as my mother's birthday. Because we had two special occasions, we did a little advance planning. Days before our lunch, we spoke with Isabel from the Lobby Lounge, who told us of the Father's Day set lunch priced at P1495 which came with steak, seafood, and lots of other inclusions. We reserved a table for 10 on the basis of that offer.

However when we showed up, none of the servers knew anything about that offer. Isabel was not around to clarify, and it took twenty minutes of clueless back and forth -- during which someone dug up a binder showing the current offers which did not include the Father's Day lunch package -- before we finally discovered that the Father's Day package was possibly only available to check-in guests who were given a promo lunch deal as part of their room booking. I say possibly because the servers were still unsure about it, but it appeared to be so. The Father's Day lunch was therefore not available to walk-in diners like us. So that was frustrating, since it was the very reason we were there.

We ended up having to order from the A la Carte menu, which was all right except that the dishes took 40 -60 minutes to arrive. By the time my [underseasoned] Rosemary Poached Salmon showed up, everyone else at the table had finished their meal and were just waiting for me. Even little things like extra spoons and the gravy accompanying the prime rib took more than ten minutes and three follow-ups before they arrived. And the food was just ok. Serviceable. Nothing to write home about. The entire dining experience was just tedious, exasperating, and completely not worth what we paid for all of it.

They did bring my mom a birthday cheesecake platter, which was nice. But it wasn't enough to dull the pain of the rest of the meal.

While I understand the hotel has better service on regular days, I still don't think it's an excuse to be as abysmally inefficient and slow as they were on Father's Day. Special occasion or not, I expect a hotel to be prepared, its staff fully briefed and its kitchen functioning at full capacity, before they undertake anything on such an occasion. As it was, my Acacia experience was four hours of my life I won't get back, and I regret it. It would take a lot to get me back there, for anything.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear MrsKeeler,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel.Thank you for taking time to review our property. Your comments shall be discussed with the concerned departments, especially the F&B department, on why this occured. We wish to convey our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused. Furthermore, it will aid us in our continuous efforts in improving our customer service.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Staycationing with my 2 boys. Theres nothing much to do for kids but swimming pool although the hotel were close to malls like festival and Alabang town center and the complementary drop off and pick up bus are great. Service takes time at the lounge reception bar unfriendly staff we order cheese cake and a bottle of rose wine we have to wait for hours for the order to arrive could be under staff or staff just don’t care. Internal staff communications has to improve we got confuse wether to get 3 breakfast or 2 it end me up paying every time. They ask my visitor to pay for parking. Massage are great but steam is not working and no sauna. Small gym. Well, over all just a great view!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Liza M,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel.Thank you for taking time to review our property. Your comments shall be discussed with the concerned departments on why this occured. We wish to convey our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused. Furthermore, it will aid us in our continuous efforts in improving our customer service.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Rooms are very large and well maintaned, Resturants have great food but if you like outside food just around the corner is good Philippine food or across the road there is Korean food.
The staff are very helpful
Massage is very good with the ladys very experienced

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Lindsay K,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff, delectable food, and accessible location. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us.