“Please think twice before going”
Review of Cafe Mediterranean

Cafe Mediterranean
Ranked #37 of 335 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: European, Greek, Italian
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

1) not halal 2) not authentic 3) does not taste like Mediterranean cuisine 4) 0 hygiene overall it was a horrible experience. The staff was friendly though.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Gyros of course! Plus the chicken kebabs with basmati rice! Wait staff Ryan was knowledgeable of the menu.
It was a quick lunch. I hope they'll open up a branch in Tagaytay.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Visited on a Saturday afternoon, and it was not crowded. Service was very good. My wife could simply not decide between all the excellent dishes offered on the menu. She had lentil soup and a Syrian salad, and loved every bite! Can't wait to go back for moussaka. I had Greek salad, and it was very fresh. Hummus was good, but the serving was small. Prices were about 400-500 pesos per person.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This café is really one favorite of ours. We like the ambience, the crew are friendly and quick to attend to our needs. Of course, we keep coming back because of the food.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I have invited my wife for lunch there, while we have been in ATC. She enjoyed her mussaka. Village salat was good too. I had some chicken soup and Chicken grill. Nice too. Very pleasant atmosphere.