“Food does not taste like Japanese”
Review of Tokyo Tokyo

Tokyo Tokyo
Ranked #266 of 352 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Their dashi is not anything remotely like Japanese more like Chinese mami which is disappointing i did not enjoy my meal at all

Reviewed 14 November 2014

Went there to have dinner at the Festival Supermall one evening. The food was ok, mainly serve Bento box type food . It was nothing special, a bit oily for a Japanese food but i guess Filipino like oily food !

Reviewed 11 November 2014

just because it is strategically located within the mall main entrance, my family choose this resto because its japanese resto. and would you believe, the clerks know their product endorsers esp. when I queried what does daniel matsunaga endorses.

We forget that this resto offers unli rice not until we were asked if we need extra rice.

We only stayed few minutes in this resto because we have to familiarize ourselves with the mall interior first.

1  Thank RIC L
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Couldn't finish my meal after seeing about 8 different cockroaches scurrying about. Management is not apparently smart enough to know they need a pest control program. Stay away,

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I tried teriyaki chichen combo. I really regret I chose this restaurant for lunch.
If you want to try Japanese food, you should go to other restaurants like woodenhourse steakhouse (they have Japanese menu), Yabu, etc.
It is cheap, but you just end up wasting money!