“Sumptuous!”

Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot SM Southmall
Ranked #3 of 185 Restaurants in Las Pinas
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Description: From the group that created Vikings comes a new hotpot buffet experience. Our ingredients fresh from the source to your table.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Not much choices but I'm sure you'll get full before you get everything! :) I love the sushi, meat, hot pot, drinks and dessert. Stressed eating satisfied. :) Great experience for birthday celebrants. :)

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The staff are very accomodating and attentive especially Ms. Fae who gave me a chef's special grilled salmon with mango salsa cause it was my bithday then. And I didn't even expected or asked for it.
The food are all fresh and great!
Excellent experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Big place and its also open,, my first time here and I liked the food. It was delicious though it has limited selection only, its still delicious. Desserts didn't taste that good.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

we went there for my birthday last Aug 16, 2017. it was also our first time to dine there. all the staff there were very courteous and helpful, from the reception, to the servers and the cashier. their food was tasty and sumptuous. looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Even if they have a small or little selection of food. The menu is limited. The food still is delicious
The staff very attentive too. The place wasn't that crowded when we are there so yeah had fun.