See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017

OK. I accept that Victoria Court has a reputation for being a discreet short stay venue not dissimilar to the Hotel Sogo chain, But Victoria Court Las Pinas is a clear CLASS ABOVE these other venues. First and foremost the staff were very 'courteous' and helpful to a weary traveller. The room was spacious (Queen bed, 'set' table and seats and chairs" immaculately clean, and the bathroom amenities the same. Complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea making, and toiletries. The real plus of the three day stay was the Menu. Not only was the menu Filipino AND international fare but food quality was high and the prices very reasonable. The TV has good cable channels and WiFi is also good,

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I enjoy my stay here, not just because I am with my with, but also because I slept well on the clean and quiet room. if we will have a chance to visit and have a peaceful moment, I am definitely going back here.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2017

The location is great and very private. Its for those couple who wants privacy. The rooms are quite nice. The rates very reasonable. Rooms are clean. Service is also friendly but not to the point invading.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Best hotel for couples who can't wait to get home and is in the vicinity.

Again this isn't a place for tourist.:) i will recommend going to other hotels.

The cheapest rooms are always taken though.:)

Hospitality is great. Staff is easy to talk to.

Price is just right

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2016

After a bad experience in a previous motel, my hopes before trying this one was not so high but yeah, me and my partner enjoyed our stay here and came back twice after our first stay. First you will come in a decorated entrance and will be greeted by the personnel there, we chose the deluxe garage room which only cost us about P1700 + for a 12hours stay, it comes with a spacious and clean garage, They check the room and gave the go signal to come up and with no questions ask. After going up and seeing, I was surprise because its actually clean, the smells good and the AC unit is doing its job, and you will feel comfortably clean. There is a menu if you want to order, a large flat screen TV with adult films if you're into that, with free WiFi you just have to ask for the username/password. The bathroom was tidy and the heated water in the shower works well also. It's also funny seeing 1 free scented condom readily available in the sink. It just along Alabang-Zapote road, so the location is plus also.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GJMantua
VictoriaCourt2012, Director of Sales at Victoria Court Las Pinas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Hello GJMantua,

We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at our Las Pinas property. Your kind words inspires us to continuously improve our services. We look forward to your next visit.

Don't hesitate to let us know how else we could be of service to you.

Thank you very much!