“Nice Taste”

Karate Kid
Ranked #78 of 355 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This is the first time to go Karate Kid and eat Mura Ito Meals FISH TERI for only 99 pesos with Drinks... The sauce is pop for me. You may try it!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I love Karate Kid. Whenever I have a stopover in Manila, I visit Karate Kid! The food is really cheap there, Sushi, Sahimi, Takoyaki, even fried Sushi, all below 100 PHP. The Sushi is maybe not really japanese style, but it's delicious and great for the price. I love the fried Sushi, spicy Tuna is yummy! My favorite is the Tuna Sashimi, 6 slices of tender Tuna with Soy Sauce and Calamansi, simply delicious.

Note: It's a Fast Food Chain, so don't expect an exclusive restaurant. Tasty food for a small price!

Reviewed 27 September 2012

The 'unlimited rice' promo is now becoming a trend in the local fastfood arena, but Karate Kid was one of the first ones to introduce the concept.
We typically order the Beef Teppanyaki meal which is a set for 2 pax with drinks. For our son we would order the the Blockbuster 99ers meal of either Chix Teriyako or Tonkatsu.
This is good for a budget-conscious yet filling meal.

1  Thank roadtrip092