See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Flew in from a domestic flight at terminal 3 at 815 am. Booked a room as I had a flight the same night out of terminal 1. This is walking distance to terminal 3-5 min walk. A couple food places KFC, two other places, and a small store. A small bar is located outside the hotel and a little cafe inside the hotel. The rooms are meh, for the price and convenience of terminal within walking distance you can't beat it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank AbeHernandez
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I arrived in Manila on March 17 2017 and stayed two nights . When I was about to leave and return home I again stayed on April 7th 2017 for a single night . The hotel is run down , the toilet and water faucet in the shower and sink have no pressure to speak of . However the water in the shower while only a dribble was warm/hot . The hotel shuttle service to and from the airport was ok but you must call when you arrive , they pay no attention to reservations so do not expect them to come until you call . With the present state of traffic in the Manila area this place by and far excels for closeness to NAIA and that's is it's LONE strong point . Yes I will stay again , but not for the service but rather for the fact that it's so very close to NAIA Terminal 1 . If in a pinch you could walk as it's in sight .

Room Tip: If closeness to NAIA is important this is the place to be .
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Craig T
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Place near the airport accessible also to KFC 24hours except on Sundays due pests control and BonAppetea open until 2AM (I love their frappes and combo snacks) and Yangchow which is a Restaurant and drinking place.
Not sure about their rate, but its just right.

Stayed: April 2017
4  Thank Ann T
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The only good thing about this hotel is that it is very close to NAIA terminals. Despite trying to contact them, their shuttle taxi failed to collect me from the terminal this caused problems in so much as I took a taxi for a two minutes ride. The taxi driver tried to rip me off and took me on a ride around the baranguys. I had to ask the driver to stop when I saw a police checkpoint. He was spoken by police and then took me to the hotel. I paid approximately £42 for a short stop over as my flight arrived at 19:30 and my connecting flight was at 4:15 the next morning. They would not discount the price because I had to leave before breakfast which is served at 5am. It is a very over priced hotel and the staff are not helpful.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mmcgov01
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Firstly the airport pick up that we booked did not turn up so had to take a taxi to the hotel. To give you an idea of the location the airport taxi driver could not find it! The hotel is in a small square close to terminal 1. It is a horrible place with a few bars and a KFC. Nowhere decent within walking distance. The hotel is badly in need of redecoration. The TV is an old 90s style and it looks like that was when the hotel was last decorated. The room was small.clean but very tired. Shower badly needs refurbished as black between tiles. We were happy that we were only there for one night as we had early morning flight and would never go back

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com
2  Thank billwM6209UJ