My partner and I have just come back from the paloma Grida Village. A fantastic 2 week all inclusive holiday. The hotel is very very clean, restaurants cater for all tastes. I particularly enjoyed trying the different soups. Entertainment all day for adults and children. My partner was involved in the Lion King show as were alot of the guests. All the staff were very friendly, especially the animation team Tolga, Hasan, Volken, Furkan, Faruk, Amelie and many more. Since coming back I have become facebook friends with the staff. We will definitely return to this hotel. It is definitely 5 star standard and has plenty to do. Belek Centre is a lovely 10 minute walk from the hotel. You can catch the dolmus from Belek to Side or Antalya on the hour for 10 lira return per person.
This is perfect for couples, families and and a group of friends as the paloma cater for all.
Thank you Paloma for such a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek