We stayed at this hotel aug_sep 09 and loved it,It is a massive hotel,really lovely with beautiful gardens.We had
a lovely view of the lake pool.Has a villa lake pool, 3 main pools,1 in door and 2 for kids,slide for both little children and older,kids clubs.games room.arcade,park, amusment rides,and night disco for the kids and for adults.beach activities,shops,fitness room,spa bars and live music also for the family a different show every evening in the out door theater some of which is brilliant.
The food throughout the hotel is lovely and of a high standard, The hotel is very well staffed and if anything needs doing they are straight on to it.
the only problem we had was the air con in our room was not good at all which seems to be a problem in parts of the hotel although couple other guests say theres was fine. we called reception and someone was sent to fix it however it still wasnt good enough and after a few words with a manager a new boxed fan was sent to the room and problem solved!!!
Other points. The hotel is set on the beach which is nice but the water isnt clear but nice and warm.
The hotel offers so much so isnt much need to leave which is as well as there isnt much to do outside the hotel but there is a shopping centre which is a nice 10 min walk in the evening or a cheap taxi ride,Shops sell the norm stuff for tourists,magnets,cups etc and local culture stuff. Any clothes sold will be fake and other stuff does break due to being made cheap and poor.
We really like this hotel as there is so much for everyone and relly couldnt complain about anthing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek