I have recently returned from a fantastic 2 weeks Family holiday at the Paloma Grida Village and Spa in Belek with my husband and 2 children aged 8 and 4.
Well, what an amazing hotel with fantastic people working in it!
We had the best 2 weeks and would definitely return to this hotel again!!
My 2 children absolutely loved all the swimming pools with the slides and practically stayed in them for 2 weeks solid. The kids club was also a massive hit, where my daughter painted her own t shirt, made a coloured sand picture. The girls in the kids club were so friendly and really made the children feel at ease.
My son, who couldn't swim before we went on holiday can now keep himself afloat in the water, and is full of water confidence. Just brilliant!
I cannot fault anything, from the hotel staff, to our room (fantastic view of the pool and central to all the hotels facilities), the hotels facilities, the day and evening entertainment, the food, everything was top quality.
A special thanks to the Bar Manager 'Ahmet' and all the bar staff for keeping our drinks topped up at all times 80)
Deniz and his entertainment team for the evening entertainment. Although I've found it impossible to get the "Turkey Ayre, this is where i want to be" song out of my head since I've been home lol!
Also a mention to "Dogukan" and "Junior" for their daily energy and enthusiasm. How do they manage to keep going well into the night, sometimes early hours of the morning in 40+ degrees heat, is just fantastic! They work extremely hard and are a real credit to the entertainments team.
I hope to return back to the hotel in the future, bringing with me other family members.
Thankyou to all at Paloma Grida xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Grida Village & Spa is in the middle of a natural wonder with over 100 bird species. Village owns sandy beach and palm shaded romantic gardens and offers spacious accommodations with balcony, five a la carte, one buffet service (total seven restaurants) and four bars that cater every taste and four outdoor, one heated indoor (total 5) swimming pools including water park and separate kids pool. Live music, live shows and disco club available for evening entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paloma Grida Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Grida Village And Spa
- Paloma Grida Village Belek
- Paloma Grida Village Hotel Belek
- Grida Village Belek